Edition III / MMXXI
Bucharest, July 21-27
Looking to welcoming you at our third edition, 2021.
“How to prepare and win a competition” Masterclass with Maestro Jin Wang and the Bucharest Symphony Orchestra in Bucharest, Romania.
May 17, 2021 – BMI confirms 100% that the Edition III / MMXXI will take place in Bucharest, July 21-27, 2021. Looking to welcoming you in Bucharest!
It is time to ask each and every student already enrolled to proceed to pay, using one of the options below, from online payments to bank transfer.
Choose your package and proceed to pay from the packages page using credit/debits cards.
- Paylike – instant, online secure payments. Cards accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay;
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) – lowest fees, direct payments, available worldwide;
- Wire transfer (any worldwide bank) or SEPA transfer, valid for EU bank account holders;
Wire transfer / Wise.com needed bank information
Beneficiary: Asociatia Orchestra Simfonica Bucuresti
EURO currency IBAN: RO11BTRLEURCRT0258903102
After paying, please send the confirmation or screenshot (for Paylike) containing the proof of payment / name. It is mandatory to send this confirmation, without this confirmation we cannot end successfully to process your application.
We kindly ask our fellow students form China, or other countries that requires a Romanian visa to travel to Bucharest, to get in touch with us with the necessary information in order to provide you with the affidavit needed to get the Romanian visa.
March 17. 2021 – Bucharest Music Institute prepares for the upcoming event together with Mo. Jin Wang and the Bucharest Symphony Orchestra and state the following announcements in order for the event to take place, according to the current sanitary / travel situation:
- BMI prepares a newsletter for the already enrolled students and will update everyone via email, Facebook and website;
- Dates of both Masterclass and Competition can be changed in advance, seats extended and reschedule accordingly in order to provide time for each student / competitor;
- If the proposed EU Commission regulation on issuance and crossborder verification and acceptance of interoperable certificates to facilitate free movement (Digital Green Certificate) that should be available, we recommend our students to inform themselves from the official website of the EU, to know what to prepare befor travelling. The interoperable Digital Green Certificate shall allow any of the following certificates:
- a certificate confirming that the holder has received a COVID-19 vaccine in the Member State issuing the certificate (‘vaccination certificate’);
- a certificate indicating the holder’s result and date of a NAAT test or a rapid antigen test listed in the common and updated list of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests established on the basis of Council Recommendation 2021/C 24/0121
- a certificate confirming that the holder has recovered from a SARS-CoV-2 infection following a positive NAAT test or a positive rapid antigen test listed in the common and updated list of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests established on the basis of Recommendation 2021/C 24/01 (‘certificate of recovery’).
- The possibly enforced quarantine issue has to be taken into account, fact that neither us, nor anyone can foresee the sanitary measures at a international level for travelling to/from Romania. We are closely watching the publicly available information, meanwhile looking forward to working and welcoming you in Bucharest;
- It is at upon every candidate duty to be informed about whether is allowed to travel to/from Romania;
- Chinese citizens and other students coming from Popular Republic of China are required to ask and solicit us in time the Affidavit needed for applying to obtain the VISA for travelling to Romania.
July 21 – 24, 2021
Welcoming ceremony on July 20 @ 7pm
BMI welcomes the jury members for the third edition of the International Conducting Competition.
July 25 – 27, 2021
Welcoming ceremony on July 24 @ 7pm
For the third year in a row, the renowned Conductor & Professor will conduct the masterclasses.
Three prizes and four awards awaits your talent.
The winners and their achievements. Meet them.
”Congratulations to all previous participants & winners. ”
Bucharest Music Institute (BMI) provides the best experience in Romania with the required resources that helps the aspiring masters of orchestral direction to achieve their goal, to learn how to conduct an orchestra. And much more. Attending our masterclasses you will learn how to develop the essential technique and proper skills and furthermore, the necessary support for a career in orchestral conducting.
Reserve your spot
Apply now with the Conductor Package and save 300EUR, when attending both the masterclass and competition.