Application deadline: extended to July 7, 2022 EET
Conditions for application
Bucharest Music Institute welcomes students of all levels, all ages and all nationalities, with or without specialty diploma. ALL ACTIVE, PASSIVE AND ONLINE LIVE STREAMING STUDENTS APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOME.
Romanian citizens can apply to scholarships. Applies to Romanian candidates that hold a valid Romanian authorities issued ID / passport. The scholarship reimbursement in value of 50% applies to the full package price even in the presale timeframe.
NEW: BMI Scholarship
All students, all levels, are automatically enrolled for a 100% reimbursement as scholarship that includes Masterclass & Competition free attendance. There are only 5 seats available. The jury decides the upon the video recording sent along with the application form and will be based on technique, expression and overall performance. The winners of the scholarships will receive 100% reimbursement while attending the events in Bucharest.
What to prepare to send on the application form
Prepare one zip file with all the materials below and upload it on a file transfer service such as WeTransfer or other similar service and a video link on YouTube for inserting in the application form.
- artist CV in editable text format;
- three phrases bios in editable text format;
- letter of recommendation;
- one or two artist photos;
- proof of payment, such as wire / SEPA transfer copy in PDF or transaction statement issued by the bank that operates your account;
- a public or unlisted video link provided by YouTube or similar video platform that shows your performance conducting an orchestra or a small chamber music ensemble, such as trio, quartet, etc.
How to apply
How to pay
Wire transfer – from any worldwide bank / SEPA transfer – valid for EU bank account holders;
Wire transfer / bank information
Beneficiary: Asociatia Orchestra Simfonica Bucurest