For Competition only – Extended to July 2, 2023 EET For C
Masterclass seats are sold out.
Conditions for application
Bucharest Music Institute welcomes students of all levels, all ages and all nationalities, with or without specialty diploma. ALL ACTIVE, PASSIVE STUDENTS APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOME.
Romanian citizens can apply to scholarships. Applies to Romanian candidates that hold a valid Romanian authorities issued ID / passport. The scholarship reimbursement in value of 50% applies to the full package price even in the presale timeframe.
What to prepare to send on the application form
Prepare one zip file with all the materials below and upload it on a file transfer service such as WeTransfer or other similar service and a video link on YouTube for inserting in the application form.
- artist CV in editable text format;
- three phrases bios in editable text format;
- letter of recommendation;
- one or two artist photos;
- proof of payment for 50 EUR, such as wire / SEPA transfer copy in PDF or transaction statement issued by the bank that operates your account;
- a public or unlisted video link provided by YouTube or similar video platform that shows your performance conducting an orchestra or a small chamber music ensemble, such as trio, quartet, etc.
How to apply
How to pay
Wire transfer – from any worldwide bank / SEPA transfer – valid for EU bank account holders;
Wire transfer / bank information
Beneficiary: Asociatia Orchestra Simfonica Bucuresti